"Librarians are hiding something."..Stephen Colbert

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Week 8, # 19, Library Thing

I explored Library Thing while checking out the Web 2.0 Awards. Just went back and looked some more, including librarians' blogs. They are also interesting.

Perplexing note: I went back to "older posts" to see what week, etc. I had commented on Library Thing. I had put a tag cloud into the post for Week 5, which showed when this post was not "older", but does not show now. Then I clicked on the title to show just that post, and there was the tag cloud again. I assume this is to save space on the page?

Also, I experienced the desirability of tags, which I had NOT put on earlier posts!

1 comment:

bibliofan said...

You can always go back and tag your older posts in the edit feature of blogger. I am a Cardinal Alum...is your local paper perhaps the Sentinal?