"Librarians are hiding something."..Stephen Colbert

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Week 9, Thing # 21, Podcasts

Interesting that I was able to find numerous knitting podcasts (actually, I sometimes think of things other than knitting!), but few concerned with reviewing books. I did find the "Hennepin County TeenLinks Podcasts", featuring reviews of books, movies, and other interesting tidbits done by teens. Hennepin County strikes again! Every contact I've had with their teen programming has been an eye-opener. You can find them here Check out in particular the "Eden Prairie Library You Tube Contest". I plan to see my video teacher as soon as I can corner him!

In the end, I did find the New York Times Book Review Podcasts and included it on my Google Reader. Now to find the time to listen!

Interesting note: talked to my tech person today and was describing this class. He has lots of questions, and has been thinking about trying to set up RSS feed for our school. I don't remember that we "learned" how to set them up, but I will return to that "Thing" to find out.

No comments: